Woven lashings for load securing according to the CTU code
Woven lashings are made of high tenacity polyester fiber. After the weaving process they are thermo-fastened and finished. They achieve high strength and low elongation. They are printed with the Maximum Safe Load (MSL) indication.
In combination with steel buckles and appropriate tensioners, they secure the cargo in containers, flat racks, railway wagons, according to the CTU code (Cargo Transport Units).
- 2 colors: white or orange.
- 6 types available: from 32 up to 50 mm.
- Linear breaking strength: da 2.000 a 7.500daN.
- System breaking strength (webbing + buckle): from 2.800 up to 12.000daN.
- MSL: from 1.400 up to 6.000daN.
- Certifiedby DNV GL.
- Shock absorbing during the transportation.
- Can be retensioned in case of volume loss.
- Resistant to chemicals, UV lights, waterproof.
- Doesn’t rust or corrode.
- Working and storing temperatures: -40 ÷ 100 °C.
- No damage or scratch on any surface.
- No risk of injury for the operator in using or opening the strapping.
Packing in plastic bags
Our lashing straps are delivered in a carrying bag with guiding hole, handy and space-saving.
Best results are often gained in combination with other products for load securing
- Edge protectors: protect lashing straps against sharp edges.
- Dunnage bags: prevent products from moving inside the container.
Contact us when choosing the adequate webbings for your lashing application.
Our competent sales team is always happy to answer your questions.