Hot Melt strap is made of high tenacity polyester fiber, finished by a special glue. It achieves high strength and low elongation.
Its structure is flexible: it can be tensionaed by hand or by a tensioner. It is very gentle on edges and on delicate surfaces.
It is easy to splice and splice keeps a strong cohesion.
- 4 widths available: 16, 19, 25, 32 mm.
- Spooled on a 76 mmpivotal.
What wire buckles do you need?
Hot melt strapping needs galvanized wire buckles.
- High system strength.
- Shock absorbing during the transportation.
- Comfortable handling.
- No damage or scratch on any surface.
- Doesn’t rust or corrode.
- Low investment costs for buying the accessories.
- Tensionable by hand or by tensioner.
- Resistant to chemicals, UV lights, waterproof.
- Working and storing temperatures: -40 ÷ 50 °C.
- No risk of injury for the operator in using or opening the strapping.
- Easy disposable.
Why choosing the hot melt strapping?
- It's flexible and easy to handle.
- It is easy to splice and splice keeps a strong cohesion
Our competent sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application.