Composite strapping is made of high tenacity polyester yarn with polypropylene coating.
It achieves high strength and low elongation.
Due to its high abrasion protection it is well-suited for products with rough surfaces and sharp edges.
- Logo printing available.
- Colored straps available.
- Five widths available: 13, 16, 19, 25, 32mm.
- Spooled on a 200 mm pivotal.
- Certified by DNV GL.
What wire buckles do you need?
Composite strapping needs galvanized wire buckles.
- High system strength.
- Shock absorbing during the transportation.
- Build in edge protector.
- No damage or scratch on any surface.
- Low investment costs for buying the accessories.
- Easy to push under pallets. No splicing
- Resistant to chemicals, UV lights, waterproof.
- Doesn’t rust or corrode.
- Working and storing temperatures: -10 ÷ 100°C.
- No risk of injury for the operator in using or opening the strapping.
- Easy disposable.
Why choosing the composite strapping?
- Due to its high abrasion protection it is well-suited for products with rough surfaces and sharp edges.
- Due to its compact shape it's easy to push under pallets and in the container hooks.
Our competent sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application.