Woven strap is made of high tenacity polyester fiber. After the weaving process it is thermo-fastened and finished.
It achieves high strength and low elongation.
It is soft and flexible, easy to handle and to pre-tension by hand.
- Logo printing available.
- 4 types available: 13, 16, 19, 25 mm.
- Spooled on a 76 mmpivotal.
What wire buckles do you need?
Woven straps need phosphated wire buckles.
- High system strength.
- Shock absorbing during the transportation.
- Comfortable handling, easy to push under pallets.
- No damage or scratch on any surface.
- Doesn’t rust or corrode.
- Low investment costs for buying the accessories.
- Resistant to chemicals, UV lights, waterproof.
- Working and storing temperatures: -40 ÷ 100 °C.
- No risk of injury for the operator in using or opening the strapping.
- Easy disposable.
Why choosing the woven strapping?
- Due to its textile construction is flexible and easy to handle.
Our competent sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application.