COBRA® anti-slip pads are suitable as auxiliaries for load securing of all cargo.
COBRA® anti-slip pads were designed with a kinetic friction coefficient μ up to 0,81 and thus decreases the number of strapping materials needed. They totally satisfy the German Directive VDI 2700. A selection of various material thicknesses offers very good maximum surface load values ranging from 125 up to 650 t/m2, allowing exact adaptation to your individual load securing requirements.
Anti-slip mats can be re-used many times until they reach the replacement state of wear.
The cavity proportion absorbs impurities and moisture off the loading area und thus prevents a decrease of the coefficient of sliding friction.
Can be easily cut with a shear or a carpet cutter.
- 3 thicknesses: 3, 4, 8, 10 mm.
- Coefficient of sliding friction (µ): 0,6 up to 0,81.
- Maximum load: 650 t/m² (8 mm thickness).
- Temperature-resistance: – 40 °C to 115 °C.
- Density: ca. 720 kg/m³
- Grammage: ca. 5,6 kg/m² (8 mm thickness).
- Tensile strength: 0,80 N/mm² (EN ISO 1798).
- Elongation at break: 60 % (EN ISO 1798).
- Resistance: UV-light, sodium chloride, week acids and causics (swelling by hydrocarbons like oils, gasolines etc.).
- Dimensionally stable, no formation of wrinkles.
- Fire behaviour: B2 DIN 4102 .
- Colour: Black with green, bright green and yellow colour particles.
In case of tears, holes, squeezings, contact with oils, gasoline chemicals.
Shaking, suction, rubbing-down, with pressure washer if appropriate.
Contact us when choosing the adequate anti-slip mat for your application.
Our competent sales team is always happy to answer your questions.