What is an high performance sling? What is Dyneema®?
"High performance" round slings are defined as such because they are entirely made with a special polyethylene fiber (HMPE) precisely defined as "high performance" due to its formidable properties.
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of Royal DSM N.V.
Cover can be made of different materials, according to the lifting configuration or to the sling life expectation.3 types1) Single HMPEcover sleeve.2) Double HMPE cover, an additional safety to the sling: if the main cover tears, the red cover inside alerts the sling is damaged.3) With movable protection over both legs. Compact sling, with reduced dimensions, for maximum maneuverability and ease of use (especially for high capacities and lengths).
- 100% HMPE fiber.
- WLL up to 350 ton (with safety factor 7:1).
- Working length up to 50 meters.
- Elongation at WLL ˜0,5%.
- Label inserted in a strong transparent PVC sleeve.
- RFID inside the sling for a greater traceability.
- Specific protections available, against the risk of cut and abrasion.
- Possibility to repair the damaged slings.
Contact our competent sales team to be assisted in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application.
The article is available in the following variants:
HIGH PERFORMANCE SLING, 100% HMPE
HIGH PERFORMANCE SLING, 100% HMPE, DOUBLE COVER SLEEVE
HIGH PERFORMANCE SLING, 100% HMPE. EYE-EYE