Tubular protections HDDT are very strong sleeves made of Dyneema®.
The strong textile construction protects the sling against the sharp edges and the cut risk.
European norm EN1492-2 ("Protection against damage from edges and/or abrasione) has inspired our textile heavy sleeve construction.
- Exceptional flexibility as expected from a textile product.
- Very easy and very fast sling insertion.
- Superior resistance to every kind of abrasion.
- Maximum resistance to sharp edges.
- Superior tear resistance when under extreme pressure.
- Special wear indicators (RED LINES): when the red lines become visible, the sleeve must be discarded.
- Tubular 3D woven, consisting of four woven plies binded togheter in two hardy layers.
- 10 mm thickness.
- 10 ton breacking strength per cm width.
- Working temperatures: -40°C +80°C.
- Very good UV resistance.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals.
Damaged or bad used protections compromise the safety in lifting operations. Inspect before use for cuts and tears. Ensure protection is the rigth size to protect the sling.
Prevent protection and sling from slipping or sliding across load edge.
MAXIMUM LOADING: do not exceed 4 ton per cm of sling width.
Our competent sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application.